FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I call ReloadingEverything.com and order over the phone?
- We do not have the ability to take phone orders, but if you have questions or problems ordering from our website, please call us and we will walk you through website ordering process.
Why am I getting a shipping error code?
- We require your shipping and billing address to be the same to avoid fraudulent transactions.
What type of payments do you allow?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & PayPal
Where are you located?
- Our warehouse is in the San Fernando Valley located in California.
Do you have a physical store?
- We offer online sales only and do not have a physical store you can shop in.
Where can you ship to?
- We can only ship within the United States. We cannot ship hazmat orders to Hawaii or Alaska.
How much can I buy with one Hazmat fee?
- We can only ship up to 40lbs under one hazmat fee. If you are purchasing more than 40lbs you will need to make a separate order, or we will be in contact with you to obtain the additional hazmat fee.
What is considered Hazmat?
- Primers, Percussion Caps, Smokeless Powder, and Powder Pellets.
Why are primer prices so high?
- We may source primers globally to ensure continued supply of this item which may add cost due to shipping and country of origin. We continue to do our best to keep all prices competitive to maintain supply.
I received a “back in stock” notification, but it was out of stock when I clicked on the link.
- Certain products are in very high demand. Therefore, they can sell out within minutes after the “back in stock” notifications are received. All items are sold on a first come first serve basis within quantity limits.
What is your return policy?
- We do not accept any returns on Hazmat products. For all other products, we accept returns of unused/unopened items within 30 days. Email us at email@example.com before returning anything and to obtain an RMA.
How do I process a return?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning anything and to obtain an RMA. Once approved, we will email you instructions for the return.
I received the wrong product. What do I do?
- We try our best to make sure that all the right merchandise is shipped, but mistakes can occur, and we will do our best to correct it. Email us at email@example.com and we will send you a return label for the incorrect product. Once we receive it, we can either refund you or send you the correct item/items you ordered.
When will my order ship?
- We normally process and ship orders within 24 hours but this may be impacted by weekends and holidays.
Will I receive tracking information?
- You will receive an email from UPS or Stamps.com once your order has been shipped. Please make sure to check your junk mailbox for this email. If you do not receive it within 48 hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.